Looking for that awe-inspiring garden? One that really stands apart; that will add significant value to your property?
Smart people want their gardens to look individual - not cloned. This is where good design comes to the fore, followed by high grade landscaping. There is a difference and Timandra's many awards speak volumes. And they have been doing this for well over 20 years!
The initial consultation is essential to developing not only a good rapport with clients, but to understand the client's needs while also offering professional, skilled advice about design ideas and plant choices. Given a budget to work with, Alison will design a client's garden around this amount. Timandra's work region expands throughout SW Victoria and now SE South Australia and. If you are looking for a landscape design business that can make your property stand apart, then Timandra is the place to start.
What does Timandra D&L offer their clients?
1) Consultation with Alison [1 to 2 hours on site] with design ideas from a multi-award winning landscape designer and horticulturist. This is professional exterior design and so is charged accordingly
2) Design - all designs are based on improving the value of the property; these range in style from formal to natural, using both native and exotic plants - sustainability is paramount throughout the process and is an area of expertise
3) Scaled plan - quoted for through a consultation
4) Landscaping by TD&L
5) Maintenance by TD&L overseen by Alison
6) Significant follow up service [conditions apply]
7) Plant brokerage providing clients with plants direct from the wholesalers for their gardens and delivered to site - in conjunction with a scaled plan only
8) Alison is a professional horticulturist [Diploma of Horticulture] and consultant arborist/arboriculturist
9) Drought, frost, coastal and poorly drained sites are a specialty
10) Alison endorses the 'natural playground' concept and has experience with design of these all-inclusive spaces
11) Design and establishment of commercial sites that work with Ecotourism
12) Professional turf consultant
13) Conservation and re-vegetation projects
14) Permaculture - not as easy as people think it is! To do this properly, one needs to have a lot of horticultural knowledge in order to recommend plants appropriate to a site. There is no modification allowed, as permaculture is akin to sustainability
and so has to work with the site as it presents. It takes years of hands-on gardening to get this kind of knowledge and is not picked up through books, even those of Mollison or Holmgren, as most of their writings are based on tropical/sub-tropical
sites. Permaculture needs to be site specific.
landscaper; landscapers; landscaper;landscaping;landscaper; Camperdown Camperdown Adelaide Adelaide Torquay Torquay Geelong Geelong Geelong Robe, Robe, Beachport, Beachport port fairy, warrnambool, warrnambool, warrnambool, portland, portland, portland, port fairy, port fairy, 3305, 3280, 3284, warrnambool, portland, port fairy, hamilton, mount gambier, Adelaide, Adelaide, Adelaide, clare valley, clare valley, barossa valley, barossa valley, gawler, gawler, warrnambool, portland, port fairy, port fairy,
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LOGO [houzz] BELOW OR THE LINK ABOVE TO VIEW PHOTOS OF GARDENS BY ALISON
garden design, landscaper, landscaping, garden plans, garden plans, landscape designer, gardening, gardener,
workshops; guided tours; ecotourism; ecotourism; sustainable; native; award winning gardens; port fairy; warrnambool; mount gambier;